News - Updated Meeting Options
These past couple of years have been presented new challenges to say the least, and are changing how we all do things. We realize the importance of what we do for you in working with you on your investments and insurance and the need to communicate during these times.
With that in mind, we have updated procedures to assure that communication is convenient, safe, and as easy as possible.
We are offering the following measures to better serve you;
- We are able to offer virtual meetings via Zoom and Microsoft Team.
- We can also email account reports and review via phone.
- If an in-person meeting is required or preferred we have designated the front office for meetings only.
- All client areas will be cleaned and disinfected after each meeting.
- All in person presentations will be digital with no paper handouts unless requested. Any reports reviewed can be emailed to you following the meeting. We will offer a self-serve coffee station and bottled water, protective masks are also available.
You can now schedule a phone, Zoom or in person appointment by going to https://calendly.com/donbratcher.
As always, I appreciate your business and trust. Stay safe!
Hope House Awarded $500 Community Service Award
Hope House was the recipient of one of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company’s (MassMutual) $500 Community Service Awards last month for their service in and around the Bowling Green community. Don Bratcher delivered the award to Hope House staff.